I was supposed to post this a couple of days ago but I have since moved to Cuzco and suffered the first round of food poisoning. Have checked into a nice hostel with hot showers in the hope it will help!
Anyway, I wrote this on Tuesday...
Im going again. For the first time ever I started fieldwork with a couple of days in Lima. I took the opportunity to explore Miraflores, the 'tourist' part of Lima, but there is not really a lot to say for it. I did have lunch in a resteraunt on the cliff-tops overlooking the Ocean, but even these are slightly spoiled the busy road at the bottom of the cliff and the ever-present low clouds (turning to fog from time to time), and also, despite the 22 degree heat, the instance of the staff that we have an outdoor heater on the balcony! Flying onto Cusco tomorrow morning...
This is a picture of my hostel in Lima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment