MLC "So you need to pay $580 before you go"
Me "Great, can I use my card"
MLC "Sorry we dont have a machine, its cash only"
Me "But I can only get $200 per day from the cash machine"
MLC "Yes, $200"
Me "But I leave for the field on Sunday and you will not be in tomorrow, so I can only pay $200"
MLC "Yes"
Me "OK, so..."
MLC "Perhaps you can pay half when you get back"
Me "OK, but I will only have 2 days when I get back, and I need to pay other people too"
MLC "But its only $300"
Me "Yes, thankyou"
And then I went to InkaNatura, to confirm I would use their platform for camping for a week (Roughly translated from Spanish):
InkaNatura "That will be $105"
Me "Normally it is free for Scientists"
InkaNatura "OK, I dont know about that, can you email Mikail?"
Me "But normally the person in charge tells me to visit you first"
InkaNatura "OK, but you should talk to Mikail"
Me "Thankyou"
No comments:
Post a Comment