Monday, 30 June 2008

Plans

Having just got back from dinner with the 'ant team' and some of the Peruvians, Im too tired and its too far past my bed time to find my diary and type up the stuff. Instead I will post some images of the past two weeks with a small commentary.

This is the preparation of specimens I have collected. They all have to be pressed ready for drying when I return to Cuzco.
The views looking down from the canopy are impressive, the camera really doesnt do it justice.
This is one of the waterfalls on the walk to the Plot at San Pedro. Thankfully this wasn't the one we had to climb to reach the plot.
This is one of the most impressive Bromeliads we have collected, a beautiful Guzmania growing at mid-elevations
Another view looking down from the canopy. This time one of the large figs growing at San Pedro.

No comments: